This week

Because of Covid.



 I started to feel sick a week ago. 


What's it like to get Covid when you are double vaxxed and have a booster? Like having a bad cold with an extra dose of awful. My brain has shrunk from normal size into a tiny dried-up lentil.

Our larders were empty when I got the results of the PCR test. I immediately put in a food order at Riverdale Kosher and thought about an expression of my mother's, "This is why God invented money."


We have food in the fridge and freezer. When my brain allows me to work, I work and when it doesn't, I don't.

You really don't want to get Covid. Mask up. Get Vaxxed. Get a booster. Stay safe even though it means giving up lots of good stuff that you really want to do. This is not a fun sick. I am not even that sick (think bad cold) and I still feel my body's willingness to give up and die.


I look forward to seeing the faces of my loved ones tonight on Zoom.

Comments

  1. Blessings for you into and through the new year. Thank you for the encouragement you have given to all of us through these past events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I'm starting to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feh, what a drag for you! I guess I am glad it is merely awful -- I mean I understand that wretched is still better than pneumonia, danger, etc. But still lousy! All the sympathy, and I hope you feel better asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisheva, thanks so much for your good wishes. I'm looking forward to the day when my veins are no longer flowing with Elmer's glue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see that you have the plague. I hope you make a speedy recovery.
    Lee K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee K- Thank you. I am slowly, slowly emerging.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.