The words in this text photographed from my grandmother's machzor have never resonated as loudly as they do for me today.
Not that far from where I grew up, houses were exploding in gas fires last week.
The photos taken here are a walking distance from the house where I grew up, and that isn't even in the Carolinas, it's far from the center of the storm.
So as we prepare for Yom Kippur I wish all of us that
Not that far from where I grew up, houses were exploding in gas fires last week.
The photos taken here are a walking distance from the house where I grew up, and that isn't even in the Carolinas, it's far from the center of the storm.
So as we prepare for Yom Kippur I wish all of us that

Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.