The beef portion of Shabbat dinner is cooked sliced and now topped with a vinegary, hot and smokey sauce and is warming for tonight.
Joining the meat in our oven is rice cooked in last week's chicken juice.
I made cinnamon and brown sugar meringues for dessert.
The bunny has been appliqued to the front of the sweater. A bit of iron on hem tape helped hold the bunny in place while I satin stitched the applique to the polar fleece. Hemming still needs to happen
on the sleeves. This sweater probably won't be worn for several months, but it was deemed adorable by my son when he came home from work.
It is finally spring. I just hope it hangs around for a few weeks before the weather becomes unbearable for me.
These roses were a surprise from a friend.
Shabbat Shalom!







Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.