Fall Foliage in my immediate neighborhood

 My dear friend Racheley lives in Israel. She often includes beautiful images of nature in her Facebook posts. I love how she finds spots of beauty in her semi urban environment. Racheley's eye has been a real inspiration for me.


We had met in elementary school when Racheley spent a few years living in Boston. Those years made Racheley hungry for the sight of bright foliage in the fall. As I go about my days in the fall I always look for images to send my friend. All of the photos in this post were taken on the two blocks between my house and my synagogue.



Truly red leaves are a bit of a rarity











The sun was shining through the leaves for a bit of extra glow




 
Trees on the median strip


























































I don't have the power to bring back the hostages or stop the war. I can take some photos and send them to my friend.








Comments

  1. Lovely pics! We are in the throes of a really, really dry fall in the Tennessee Valley; most of our tree leaves just turned brown and fell off. We've had a lot of overcast skies, but no rain, which means no sunshine to perk up the slight bit of yellow/ orange/red we do have. It's been a 'California Dreamin' sort of November ('All the leaves are brown/ and the sky is grey..') Most dismal. We have one ginko tree on our street that has turned bright yellow but pretty much everything else has been a bust.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.