Fourth night

 Tonight is the fourth night of Chanukah.



 I start tonight's post with a fabulous photo of a Chanukah play from Shaar Shalom in Halifax sometime between 1953 and 1956. I just adore the kids dressed as candles.



When I studied this photo when I was little I was terribly jealous that I didn't ever get to dress up as a Chanukah candle.


This afternoon I went for a walk. On my way home, the sky was candy-colored.














The only good thing about this new building is when it reflects a good sunset.














And finally, a few things that give me a small measure of joy during this season of darkness.


The scaffolding outside of my living room window divides up my view in a satisfying way.











I love the mix of textiles on my couch.



I made some cards.


Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.