There are some things I just don't understand.
Why did the Saudi Arabian bug extermination company attempt to post a comment on my blog that is just a link to their company? Aside from the fact that I don't have all that many Saudi Arabian readers, there seems to be no shaichus, or connection between my blog and bug extermination in desert conditions.
Why do so many Russian bots click on this blog? I can't imagine that it is all that useful for them. As I look through my stats each day I am constantly surprised by the many varieties of kink that choose to link here. I assume that folks looking for odd-ball porn are really disappointed when they click here.
When I read instructions about how to make a sourdough starter, my brain immediately goes to sleep. There are just too many steps, too much tossing parts of it out and doing weird things to the parts you keep. But if I leave a little bit of bread dough in a mixing bowl, add some water, cover the bowl and put it in the fridge, the next day I have this.
I know it looks gross. I am not exactly sure what this gunk is called but you can use it as a starter for your next batch of bread, just like I did.
Tonight's bread was lovely, with a really good crust and a nice texture.
Perhaps the Saudi Arabian extermination company and the kinky bots will stay away.
Why did the Saudi Arabian bug extermination company attempt to post a comment on my blog that is just a link to their company? Aside from the fact that I don't have all that many Saudi Arabian readers, there seems to be no shaichus, or connection between my blog and bug extermination in desert conditions.
Why do so many Russian bots click on this blog? I can't imagine that it is all that useful for them. As I look through my stats each day I am constantly surprised by the many varieties of kink that choose to link here. I assume that folks looking for odd-ball porn are really disappointed when they click here.
When I read instructions about how to make a sourdough starter, my brain immediately goes to sleep. There are just too many steps, too much tossing parts of it out and doing weird things to the parts you keep. But if I leave a little bit of bread dough in a mixing bowl, add some water, cover the bowl and put it in the fridge, the next day I have this.
I know it looks gross. I am not exactly sure what this gunk is called but you can use it as a starter for your next batch of bread, just like I did.
Tonight's bread was lovely, with a really good crust and a nice texture.
Perhaps the Saudi Arabian extermination company and the kinky bots will stay away.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.