staying busy

Yesterday, my husband and I went to visit some friends in New Jersey.  Getting there was more of a challenge than usual because there was tons of traffic some of it caused by a car fire. To keep myself from turning into an annoying passenger  I took photos.

Several years ago a friend told me how much he likes driving on the New Jersey Turnpike because it is filled with sights you don't see on other highways.

The cold made these plumes coming from an energy plant extra dramatic.


Tt sort of looks like the gates of hell.


This cocoa colored bit of industrial equipment is a cocoa processing plant.



As we sat in the car waiting for traffic to clear I amused myself by taking photos of the waning sun.







It was better than being anxious about arriving two hours late. 



Our friends were happy to see us, despite out arriving so late.

Comments