Thanksgiving wrap up

My daughter commented that the turkey my son made looked like it came out of a supermarket circular.  It was truly delicious.

Cutting our pies into small and tiny servings was a good idea.


By the time dessert was served none of us wanted very much anyway.  

The turkey carcass has been transformed into tonight's soup. I made a new batch of challah but the rest of the meal will be made up of the left-overs filling our fridge.

The meal made me feel all warm and fuzzy about our family and our home. The living room was empty at the end of the evening but filled earlier in the day.

This morning we all woke up late. Clearly, the apple pie cocktail my future son in law mixed up was stronger than any of us had realized. It did go down easily though.

The sun shone brightly on the trees in the median strip on Broadway.



My son got ready for a bike ride with the rest of the guys in the family. My son's way with clothes always delights me.

Shabbat Shalom!

Comments