Quiet and Done

 

It’s done.SAM_2921

Like Mike, the tallit is quiet but the longer you look at it the more you realize is going on.

SAM_2919

 

The pinot, corner pieces are large and fairly bold.SAM_2920

Although it might have been slightly nuts to hand embroider the letters on the atara, I’m really glad that I did.

SAM_2924SAM_2925SAM_2926

 

I love the texture. My son, who was kind enough to be my model in these photos, thought that the stitched looked like grains of wheat.SAM_2927

I bought tzizit dyed t’chelet, the murex blue, yesterday. I had a serious case of sticker shock.  The tzitzit cost more than my winter coat and less than the tuxedos I bought for my boys. The tzitzit are beautiful though. They will get more use than the tuxes.

 

Tomorrow, Mike comes by to tie the tzitzit .

And to help you get ready for the Holiday seasonאוחילה לא-ל אודהליה ברלין

Comments