Working while sick

I tend to get sick the same way over and over.  My throat hurts and I feel generally icky. Yes, I’m drinking lots of fluids and I have upped my intake of vitamin C. I’m taking horrible herbs, I’m not worse.. so I guess that’s good.

 

Being sick is no excuse not to work. So I have been embroidering the letters for Danielle's chuppah. As you can see, I’m about half way done with the second verse.

100_2949

 

If Danielle is reading this, she should not be worried about the un-pressed  piece and all of the stray threads. This will look all tidy and beautiful when it is delivered.

I also have been  playing with a new book.if you can't go naked

The clothing shown in this book is now being seen again on the street in many variations.  I have shown some of the illustrations. The author wrote the book assuming that most people would follow the illustrations rather than the written directions. 100_2946100_2947100_2948

This dress is clearly a version of a walk-away dress.

 

Anyway, a worth it to purchase book if you can find it.

Comments