bread tutorial --part 2
















Comments

  1. Great minds think alike. I am up in Buffalo making No Knead bread too this wekend. We are a little behind NYC and I just heard about it. I was not going to pay those outrageous store/bakery prices for round loaves. Not when I can do it myself- better. Now that I have the technique down, I will play with it. But bread is essential when trying to fill up teenagers. Soup, salad and bread is a favorite meal- just like Olive Garden.
    And the resting time lets me run and do some sewing while I wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up on home baked bread. My husband and my kids live on bread. It may as well be good bread.

    Peasant bread and a good soup makes a terrific meal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.