Some things that I recently didn't buy

This is probably the least appealing food product name I have ever come across.




The brand name "Harmless" makes me instantly suspicious. What are they hiding?


These dishes were in the thrift store. When I got married they were my first choice for dishware. My future husband did not share my love for these dishes. I have lived a fulfilled life without them and did not take them home.



 This shirt was also in the thrift store. I didn't take it home.




My youngest is very fond of our rendition of Whistler's Mother done in crochet. This faded print did not ring his chimes.



I am always fascinated by the packages of dried fish in Asian markets. I have been threatening to buy them for at least twenty years. My favorite are the tiny snack sized cellophane packages with just two or three fish. These too stayed on the shelf.





I didn't shop at this food truck , I did love their tagline though.


Comments