Spring

Most beautiful spring days with the universe in bloom over the past several years have had me indoors. The beautiful blooms didn't get along with my face and I had to enjoy the glories of springtime from photos my husband took for me.

The only nice side effect of my new sesame allergy is my allergist suggested a new allergy protocol which meant that I was able to venture into the park this afternoon.

It even looked like our horseradish plant was hoping to go outside.

The horseradish stayed home and I went out.





Before I take you to the park with me...every apartment building in the city is responsible for the plantings around it. Tree pits  (the bit of earth around trees)are planted or not. Most tree pits are planted in a sedate manner with some impatiens or tulips in a single color.

I was delighted to see these tree pits. they felt like a par-tay.




I walked down the hill towards the park.


Everything was blooming.






















It's hard to believe that it's real and not a tacky postcard.







I finally went home and got dinner ready.




Comments