And we are ....offf

Well, it's Friday and I didn't cook. We are eating Shabbat dinner at home. My youngest made tonight's chicken as a dry run.

Sunday my husband and I are leaving on the trip we have been talking about doing since before we got married. We will be away for six weeks and are going to Israel to Italy and to Paris ( and a quick dog-leg to Brussels)
For the next few weeks this will no longer be my view.

We will be visiting with family and with some dear friends some of whom I haven't seen in decades.

 I plan to post when I can.



Shabbat Shalom!

Comments

  1. Have a Great time! I can imagine how you will really enjoy it. Show us some of the unusual things you notice! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best. Sandy another trip we will need to spend time in England and visit with you...but I think we are just going to be napping in in Heathrow on our way to Rome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.