Food Friday- last -gasp of chametz edition


My older son has a full-time job, which is great. Except that means that he is working full time. Normally that would be great, but it means that we can't change the house for Passover until Saturday night. My daughter is coming to pitch in too.

The other sad thing is that this will be our challah this week.

You wanted to know what we are eating? Red chicken made with sweet, hot and smoked paprika and some cayenne pepper for good measure and a cauliflower kugel.

I used up the last of the potato starch and sugar and used up the last of the cocoa can to make a chocolate pudding studded with fresh blackberries. It is setting in the fridge.

As soon as we switch the house I will start the vat-o-soup and the pickled eggs.

Comments

  1. Your overall energy and dedication and your food creativity simply amaze me. Good on you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having to produce lots of meal without a whole lot of time to plan makes for creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.