Some wedding prep

The attendants walking down the aisle will be wearing black dresses and shawls that I am stenciling.

I purchased the stencils and this is what one side of one shawl looks like.

This length of fabric will be folded in half the long way and sewn into a long 14-inch wide shawl. Each shawl will be similar but not identical.

I am making stenciled pocket squared for those attendants wearing black suits. I am still not ready to show my work.

All of the males in the bridal party will get turquoise kippot embellished with gold block printing, stenciling,
and embroidery.
Again, no two are identical but they all work together. 

The regular wedding guests get their kippot unembellished. I am not entirely nuts.

Comments

  1. All so beautiful!! I will be preparing for a wedding in October in San Francisco so you will be giving me ideas. Not sure how or if it will be denominational yet but we will see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsey, I am sure you will come up with beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I moderate comments to weed out bots.It may take a little while for your comment to appear.