We are in Santa Barbara for a family wedding. The wedding is a multi day extravaganza, as it should be when relatives come from all over the world to celebrate. 

We are here for a week. We brought our older son with us.It's a nice time for him to reconnect with family.

Yesterday, we spent a little time on  State Street, the main business drag in Santa Barbara.
My son found a soda store. That sold every imaginable and unimaginable soda flavor.

They also sold an impressive array of taffy flavors but I didn't bother to take pictures .
There are always things that make me love Santa Barbara, like the fruit trees in every yard.
A fresh off the tree orange is much better than a picked yesterday orange. I love how the air temperature during the day is always perfect against your skin. I can't quite get used to the car thing though. 

Comments