Just a little weird.

Mothers’ Day is this Sunday. I’m actually not feeling all that broken up about the fact that it’s Mothers’ Day and my mother is no longer alive.

SAM_4193

Like everyone else,  I get lots of email from companies wanting me to buy stuff for Mothers’ Day. Clothing companies, and beauty supply companies and fancy food companies keep sending me reminders to buy stuff for the day.SAM_4202

One email though really spooked me out. This is the headline.

EXTRA 20% off Mom's Flowers for Zipporah. Order tonight before it's too late!

Ummm…It actually is too late.

SAM_4196

 

Despite the melancholy looking photos of tree shadows from my neighborhood, I actually find the reminders slightly amusing.

It’s too late for me to buy flowers for my mother for Mothers’ Day, even at 20% off.

Comments