Finally!!!!!

I finally got the images properly transferred to silk.

SAM_0216

 

Perhaps the ink that my printer uses is no longer compatible with the Bubble Jet but the images washed out of the fabric when they were washed with detergent.

I turned to an older. low tech method of transferring images to fabric, where you lift the toner off of a photocopy using iron on mending material and then transfer the image to the silk. It’s a two step process but I have done it often enough so that it’s second nature to me.

 

It is frustrating that something that ought to have taken fifteen minutes has taken nearly a weeks’ worth of  work time  to get right.  it is finally done so now I can work on getting the rest of the bag completed.

Comments

  1. oh good. I am glad. Sorry it took so long, but they look great!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts