Yet, another machine

Today, I took a new machine into my life. My friend Sara, was in the studio audience of the Rosie O’ Donnell. You can see her talking about it here.
100_2201

Sara had kept the machine in her apartment, unopened for the last four years. I bought the machine from Sara and brought it home this afternoon in my shopping cart.


I decided to try out the machine on the ribbon I purchased for the Bein Gavra. This is what I ended up with. You can see what the ribbon looked like before I began.
100_2200

So now, I am completely ready to get rid of two sewing machines. The first is a 1973 Sears Kenmore Zig- Zag machine. It is a real work horse. You could probably drop it from my window on the 6th floor and it would survive the drop unscathed. 

The other is an early 1990’s Pfaff. It’s a wonderful machine but it needs a new motor. I can also send you the the sewing machine repair genius. If you want either machine, let me know and name your price.

Comments